Platelets Rich Plasma, also known as “PRP”, is a minimally invasive procedure performed completely in our office with minimal down time or discomfort. The PRP rejuvenation procedures uses your body’s naturally occurring platelet-rich plasma found in your blood, as an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation agent.
What are the benefits of the PRP?
- Reduces deep wrinkles
- Erases fine lines
- Tightens saggy skin
- Improves skin texture & scarring
- Reduces acne scars & chicken pox scars
- Diminishes pore size
- Reduces dark circles and under eye puffiness
- Improvement of hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Treats rosacea & facial redness
- Eliminates uneven skin tones + sun damage
- Softer, smoother youthful skin
- Volumizes & plumps skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Hair Restoration
- Stretch Mark Reduction
The PRP treatment utilizes the platelet-rich plasma to create a platelet-rich fibrin matrix that when administered via Microneedling or injections, stimulates your own body to produce naturally occurring collagen to smooth wrinkles and fill the areas where volume is needed, as well as rejuvenating the skin. Results can be dramatic, lasting and more importantly, natural looking.